Tuesday, July 20, 2010

'maters...week 4 and 5/7ths



I'm so excited, that I just can't hide it.  I'm about to lose control and I think I like it, I like it.  WE HAVE-what do you call these things anyways?  Baby 'maters?  'Mater buds?  Well, whatever they are they are mine, all mine!  I will love them, and feed them, and pet them and call them George.  Muwahahahaha!  Oh I can't wait to see how these turn out.  So far I spot 5 of these little thing-a-ma-jiggers and there are still a few more flowers on the plant.  I'm going to have to figure out though how to better rig them up as their current support structure is a piece of cotton yarn wrapped around them and tied to the rail of the porch.  Stay tuned for more on this monumental event of incomprehensible proportions.

0 comments:

Post a Comment