Thursday, August 26, 2010

on inspiration...

as i sit here, unable to sleep, my mind begins to wander.  i think about my life, love, and chocolate cake.  between the bouts of senseless crying i wonder...how would things be different if...

i truly am inspired by Mom's blog.  i love her writing style.  i am also truly inspired by my dear friend Tigger's blog.  honest and committed.  they help me remember how things have been, of how i used to be.  i miss that me.  the one that would fearlessly wear whatever i felt like, dye my hair 3 shades of purple, get my tongue pierced for no other reason than i wanted to.  where is that me?  i know she's somewhere out there, i mean really, she's way out there.  i'm pretty sure she's crazy.  she'd have to be to do some of the things she did.  i guess i should check up on her, see if she's doing alright.  maybe invite her back for a visit.  who knows, if things work out she might decide to stay a while.  wouldn't that be...interesting.  i hope she remembers me.  who knows, she might not even like me now.  i know i'd be pissed if i was her.  never writes, never calls.  time to suck it up and just go.  can't be any worse than riding a roller coaster...can it?

ok me, get ready, because here i come!

5 comments:

sianee said...

remember your song i'm not crazy i'm just a little unwell. ..... but soon you'll see a diffrent me. I forgot some of the words sorry.
tigger

Sew Knot Normal said...

i remember the first time we heard that song driving around to...God only knows where and us both saying THAT'S YOU'RE/MY song! Next time ya'll move i cordially request it be somewhere i can drive to...and don't need a passport...or have to get shots...

sianee said...

you dont need passport or shots to come here lol but you can't drive here. Miss you.

Sew Knot Normal said...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WziA88-n02k

sianee said...

If your comming where are you? I haven't seen korean air arriving yet lol. Miss you sis. Wish you could come visit.

Post a Comment