Sunday, September 19, 2010

on labels...

Labels are inherently useful things.  They clearly identify something as what it is, or contains, or what you should or should not do with it.  I find warning labels to be extremely helpful.  Sitting here thinking on what I wanted to do with this topic I came up with this:


Actual warning labels that could apply to me.




  • Contents under pressure.  Do not agitate!  Do not puncture or incinerate!
  • Do not leave unattended when lit.
  • Due to it's nature, contents can vary in color, texture and over all appearance.
  • Use by more than one person can greatly raise the risk of spreading infection.
  • Prolonged exposure can cause irritation.

2 comments:

Yvonne said...

Good thing I don't always read labels, or I would run for my life, my little toxic sweetie, ha ha.

sianee said...

the purple is a nice touch. Guess mine would be pink lol.

Post a Comment